|Local 1067 Scholarship The pandemic has created a financial hardship on many families, especially hard on college students. We are happy to announce that this year there will be twice as many scholarships awarded to deserving union families! Ten $500 and four $1,000. Eligibility is open to members, their children or grandchildren. |
Applications will be accepted beginning March 1 with a deadline of May 14, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Applicants can apply at the following link Submit Application
There are 4 components to the online application.
1. Your information
2. Union members information identifying your relationship to them
3. Write a short essay of 100 – 300 words explaining what does being a part of a union family mean to you?
4. Uploading the following documents
One letter of reference from one of the following people:
· A person from your high school, school that you attended, or are currently attending, that knows you and can tell us how they think you will succeed in college/a technical program.
· A person you have worked with (job related, or on a committee) explain.
· A personal reference from someone in your community that can explain how long they have known you, and their vision for your success (not a family member).
An acceptance letter from the college or technical program that you will be attending or if you are already attending, a transcript or proof of attendance.
All materials must be received no later than 5 PM on May 14, 2021.